Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DEALert-Canvas People

Hi Mommies!
 
I just got looped in on a great deal that I know you will LOVE.  Right now the Canvas People are offering mommies a FREE 8x10 canvas OR 50% larger sizes! All you pay is shipping and handling.  Being a photographer I know how expensive these can be but they are totally worth it.
 
Now we all know you have about a million photos of your lil ones that you can use this for.  This is also a great gift idea for grandparents, birthdays, Mother's Day and Father's Day!  I ordered mine.  The only catch is you must use the link provided in order to be taken directly to this amazing deal. 
 
Hope you enjoy!!!  Let me know if you used this deal!
 
 
Canvas People Holiday SpecialEgg-cellent Deal! Free* 8x10 Canvas or $50 Off Any Larger SizeHop to it!Create a Canvas - *Just Pay Shipping & Handling

No comments:

Post a Comment